World Class Guide Service For World Class Fishing
Come to Northern Wisconsin to experience World Class Fishing at it's best with Brad Bohen and the MCO pro guides. There is no where better in Wisconsin, or the Upper Midwest to fly fish for big predator fish on a fly and in the beautiful northwood surroundings. Brad and the MCO pro guides have been featured in many magazines, film festivals, and Brad holds a couple of line class World records for musky on a fly rod. This is a trip you will never forget.
Full Day Float
1 or 2 Anglers $500.00 with MCO Guide
1 or 2 Anglers $600.00 with Brad Bohen
Includes: shuttle, fly rods/reels/line, leaders, flies, lunch/snacks/beverages
Half Day Float
1 or 2 Anglers $300.00 with MCO Guide
Includes: fly rods/reels/line, leaders, flies, snacks/beverages
Musky Country Outfitters rewards returning clients with special offers and discounts.
Corporate Rates Available - inquire.
- Valid Wisconsin fishing license and applicable stamps.
- 1/2 down payment due at time of booking to hold reservation balance due at the end of the trip. No refunds for cancellations. Rain Checks will be issued for outings postponed or shortened due to weather that is unsafe to be out in.
- Cash or Personal Check only.
MCO Pro Fishing Guides
All full day trips begin and end at the discretion of the guide. Most outings will go for a minimum of 8 hours on the water. Often we will be out for longer periods especially on certain float trips. Please refer to the list of suggested items to bring along.
Musky Country Outfitters prides itself on 100% professionalism. Our pro guides prepare two to three hours for every hour of on-the-water time with clients. Guiding is tough work and the rates are a bargain if you do the math. Scouting, tying flies and leaders, tending to boats, rods/reels/lines, making lunches, learning new floats, making local contacts, corresponding…the list goes on and on.
What you get for the wage is a lifetime of experience and a boatload of professionalism and a desire to make your day 100% rewarding. Musky Country Outfitters work at this gig 365 days a year and this is what we live to do.
Suggested Packing List:
Clothing and Outerwear
- Waterproof jacket and pants or waders with boots
- Base layer and more extra layers than you think you'll need
- Hat, gloves, neck gaiter, wool socks, long underwear (for mid to late-fall trips)
Anglers are welcome to bring their own rod/reel outfits - 8 & 9 weight fly rods for bass and light musky work and 10 & 11 weight rods for larger muskies, but rods, reels and terminal tackle will be provided by us if that is preferred.
- Polarized Sunglasses - for eye protection as well as underwater visibility
- Dry Bag - for any personal items on the boat that should remain dry
Last and Possibly most important
An open mind, positive attitude, and willingness to learn and work hard in the pursuit of an elusive fish. Showing up with the right mindset will ensure an enjoyable experience, regardless of the outcome!